HP ProBook x360 11 G2 EE, 11.6" HD, M3-7Y30, 4GB , 128GB , Touch/Gray, No Pen, W10P MSNA (Academic), 1YR WTY
HP ProBook x360 11 G2 EE Notebook PC
Improve learning outcomes, save teacher time, and engage students like never before with the powerful, durable, flexible HP ProBook x360 11 G2 Education Edition. It converts from a notebook to a tablet to a stand to a tent to adapt to diverse learning styles and activities wherever learning happens.
HP recommends Windows 10 Pro.
Built tough for students and the school day
● Make life simple for IT and educators with an easy-to-carry PC that’s designed to protect against bumps and pass MIL-STD 810G1, with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4, co-molded industrial rubber, and a keyboard that resists picks and minor spills.
Encourage blended learning
● Flip, fold, and learn with a 360° hinge and optional dual cameras2 that adapt to every activity. Create content in notebook mode, collaborate in stand mode, share and present in tent mode, and read, write, and draw in tablet mode.
Touch or tap
● Annotate, draw, solve math problems, and take notes right on your screen with integrated premium touch technology and an optional Active Pen3 that supports an authentic digital inking experience similar to paper and pen or paintbrush.
Smart, efficient processing.
● Empower students to work on multiple applications, run simulations, and edit videos simultaneously without being slowed down with the impressive productivity and graphics performance of the latest 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
● Deploy a device with the Windows 10 Pro4 operating system that’s already second nature to your students and teachers.
● Enable project-based learning with the optional dual-camera system that allows students to see what they’re recording in four modes: notebook, tablet, tent, and stand.2
● Help secure sensitive data with comprehensive security features like embedded TPM.
● Keep productivity high and downtime low with HP BIOSphere Gen35 firmware-level automation. Your PCs have extra protection thanks to automatic updates and security checks.
● Take on the school day and homework with long battery life.
● Meet and exceed the global requirements of learners with the HP School Pack 2.5 suite of digital tools and content designed for collaborative, standards-aligned, and personalized learning.
● Help ensure reliable connectivity with Intel® 2x2 AC wireless and an RJ-45 port.
● Connect to devices and displays with two USB 3.1 Gen 1, HDMI, 3.5 mm mic and speaker ports, and USB-C™, which supports cell phone charging and data transfer and the use of USB-C™ flash drives.
● Breathe easy with an IT investment that is supported by a one-year standard limited warranty that’s extendable with an optional HP Care service.6
1 MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test
conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
2 Requires optional rear-facing camera on select configurations only. Front-facing camera is standard on all models.
3 Sold separately or as an add-on feature.
4 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality.
Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
5 HP BIOSphere Gen3 features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations.
6 Sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit
www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to
applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.