- 1. Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3X, IEEE802.3af/at standards
- 2. 9*10/100Mbps Base-T RJ45 port; Ports 1-8: IEEE 802.3af/at PoE ports
- 3. 2K MAC address and MAC address learning
- 4. IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control, and backpressure half duplex flow control
- 5. 1.8 Gbps switching fabric for non-blocking line-speed forwarding
- 6. maximum power output of each PoE port: 30 W; maximum power output of the switch: 102W.
- 7. 1Mb packet buffer, twice of that counterparts
- 8. Supports port VLAN; ports 1 to 8 can communicate with the uplink port (port 9) but cannot communicate with each other
- 9. Desktop installation & wall-mount
large packet buffer
1Mb built-in packet buffer outstand in comparison, ensuring smooth transmission of large files and HD videos.
92W PoE power supply
Ports Ports 1-8 comply with the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at power supply standards. Theentire switch offers a maximum PoE power output of 92W, whereas each ports offers amaximum PoE power output of 30W. The ports can be used to supply power to and exchange data with APs and IP cameras.
Excellent Lightning-Proof design
Integrated professional lightning-proof circuit which supports port and power supply lightning-proof (common mode protection 6KV). Effectively reduce the damage to the network system caused by the thundery weather.
2 Network operation modes offered
Hardware DIP switch for selection among the Standard, VLAN modes. Switch to VLANmode to prevent broadcast storm and defend against DHCP spoofing .