Soundbar Speakers HE XPS 20
- "Full USB" Plug & Play system - a single USB cable for power supply and sound.
- 4 active neodymium drivers + 1 passive rectangular driver for excellent sound quality, compared to the sound provided by laptop or netbook computers.
- Slim design, perfectly adapted to most laptop and netbook screens.
- Attachment clip adjusts to the thickness of the screen, and does not cover up the computer’s built-in webcam.
- Stable stand lets you position the sound bar on a desk.
- Easy to use: adjust the volume using the computer’s keyboard.
- Removable USB cable.
- Carry bag for speaker and protective cover for cable included.
* XPS: Extended Personal Sound
- Power: 2.5 W RMS
- Peak power: 5 W
- Frequency response: 100 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sound bar dimensions: 25 (W) x 5.5 (H) x 3.5 (D) cm
- Speaker is magnetically shielded: won’t disturb your surroundings
- Product compliant with the RoHS standard
1 XPS Sound Bar USB speaker
1 removable USB cable
1 carry bag for speaker
1 protective cover for cable
Warranty certificate and user manual
- Unit reproducing an acoustic wave from an electrical signal which vibrates one or more membranes, the movements creating a sound wave.
- 2.0 / Stereo
- System for transmitting sound over two channels = stereo.
- Satellite is the name given to a speaker which does not reproduce bass frequencies: this speaker is therefore the satellite to a subwoofer. In a X.1 kit (2.1, 4.1, 5.1 , 6.1 or 7.1), the digit before the point 1, i.e. the 2, 4, 5, 6 or 7, represents the number of satellites in the speaker kit.
- Watts Peak Power
- Watts Peak Power represents the peak electrical power delivered by an amplifier to speakers.
- Watts RMS
- Power in Watts RMS represents the continuous electrical power delivered by an amplifier to speakers.