• TP-Link's First 4G+ Router – supports 4G+ Cat6 to boost the data speeds of up to 300 Mbps*
• Full Gigabit Ports – provides reliable wired connections for bandwidth-intensive devices such as game consoles and STB
• Plug a SIM card and play – no configurations needed, compatibility of SIM cards in 100+ countries are assured by years of field tests
• Better Signal for Connections Everywhere – enjoy stable and efficient connections to every device thanks to the two detachable external LTE antennas
• Wi-Fi router mode with VLAN TAGGING supported – plug an Ethernet cable into the LAN/WAN port for flexible access as a backup option if you can't get a 4G connection
• Supports TP-Link OneMeshTM – co-works with TP-Link OneMesh products to create a flexible and cost-efficient Mesh network
• Enhanced Network type (fully compatible with Telstra, Optus and Vodafone network) – 4G: FDD-LTE B5 (850MHz) / B28 (700MHz); 3G: B5 (850MHz)
1. MR600 has LTE B5 and B28, which is compatible with Telstra, Optus and Vodafone all tier one LTE network.
2. MR600 shipped firmware was OneMesh compatible version – therefore no additional OTA update will be required to enable OneMesh feature.
3. MR600 has Router (EWAN) mode with VLAN Tagging – whilst SIM backup /failover function will automatically be enabled when BYO SIM with Data SIM Plan is inserted.