TP-Link VC321-G2h unlocks the full potential of your internet connection by providing broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps, and an impressive combined dual band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1.6Gbps, helping all your devices reach peak performance. With one gigabit WAN and four gigabit LAN ports, speeds can be up to 10× faster than standard Ethernet connections.
With 2 FXS ports, users can make or receive phone calls over the Internet simply by connecting the device to their existing telephone set. Supports up to 8 VoIP accounts and various call features, such as caller ID, call waiting, call holding and call forwarding to surpass traditional landlines.
• Superfast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Up to 1.6 Gbps Wi-Fi speed, 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz, 1300 Mbps at 5 GHz;
• MBB Backup: Work as MBB if broadband is not ready or Internet connection is unstable or lost;
• Supports VoIP Calls: Simply make or receive phone calls over the Internet;
• Gigabit Ethernet: Enjoy fast, reliable wired connections for gaming and streaming in the best quality;
• Easy Remote Management: TR-069 protocol enables an operator to remotely configure and manage end-user devices;
• Plug and Play: Simply insert your 3G/4G SIM card into the built-in slot, turn on the VC321-G2h and start surfing.
Interface 4 * Gigabit LAN Ports, 1 * Gigabit RJ45 WAN Port, 1 * Micro SIM card port, 1 RJ11 DSL Port
Button Power On/Off Button, WPS On/Off Button, Wireless On/Off Button, RESET Button, Power Jack
External Power Supply 12 V/2.5 A
LED Power、DSL、LTE、Internet、2.4 G、5 G、WAN、LAN1-4、Phone1-2
IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
VDSL2 Standards ITU G.993.2, Up to 17a profile
Antenna 5 Internal Wi-Fi Antennas, 2 Internal LTE Antennas
VOIP Standards SIP (RFC3261)/RTP(RFC1889/3550)
ITU-T G.711A/u, G.722, G.729AB, G.726
Wireless Standards IEEE802.11ac, 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.11a
Frequency 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
Signal Rate 2.4 G: 300 Mbps
5 G: 1300 Mbps