Terms & Conditions
Use of Arrow Computers website is governed by the terms and agreement set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of the website indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Arrow Computers reserves the right to make changes to this website and the terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. Arrow Computers is a service provider to the website and is alsoreferred to as ‘us’, ‘Arrow Computers’, ‘vendor’ and ‘we’. The Customer is the individual or organisation who is using the website and it’s services, and is also referred to as ‘you’ and ‘customers’.
- Compatibility between all hardware or software products is not guaranteed. No refund/replacement will be available for incompatibility problems.
- It is the customers’ own responsibility to ensure compatibility issues between all hardware or software are resolved prior to ordering.
- Arrow Computers has limited information regarding compatibility, so customers are encouraged to do their own research first.
- It is generally recommended to purchase products made by the same manufacturer to ensure more compatibilities.
- No lay-by or rainchecks are available.
- Item availability and prices are subject to change without notice. Contact us for latest information.
- We may hold stock only at our discretion (we cannot hold goods that are low in stock unless the full amount has been paid).
- While we aim to keep our stock levels up on most items, we cannot guarantee availability on all items, so we recommend a formal query or purchase order be made prior to pickup (via email/fax/telephone).
- We will then be able to confirm the availability, reserve your stock, and give you the latest pricing. Items in stock will be allocated and reserved only to customers with a formal purchase order.
- As there maybe misprints or omissions due to human errors, we reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
- We are not responsible for typographical errors. Manufacturer’s specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Information as well as pictures and HYPERLINKS contained throughout this website are only to be used as a point of reference. It may not reflect the exact final product.
- We do not own or publish the content of the respective manufacturer’s website therefore the products we carry may sometime be different in content as well as technical specification as described by the links. If unsure and you have a specific requirement for a product please contact our sales team to confirm it otherwise we cannot be held liable for any incorrect information supplied by the links on the website.
- All goods remain property of Arrow Computers until payment has been received in full. Until title passes, Arrow Computers can retain, repossess and/or resell all goods.
- Customers acknowledge that they hold all goods from Arrow Computers as bailees until title passes.
- Arrow Computers reserve the right to withdraw any products or specials listed on its website and to update prices and stock availability according to the market condition without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse sales/price match for any reasons.
- All Product images on our website are for display purposes only.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sales are subject to change without notice.
- All prices quoted on the website are INCLUSIVE OF GST, but NOT including freight and handling charges, and is based on cash or direct deposit payments only.
- Please be aware that our online prices are STRICTLY for online purchases only.
- While we make every effort to ensure consistent pricing, our in store prices may vary from store to store.
- All part advertised DO NOT include the cost for any installation or troubleshooting compatibility issues with the parts we have sold you. If you require assistance on installation/troubleshooting, this will be charged at our standard labour charge of $98/hour (return to base) or $49 callout, $98/hour thereafter (minimum 1 hour charged) onsite.
- As errors and omissions may occur, pricing, product information and availability is not final until it has been confirmed by Arrow Computers staff either by email or by phone.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. By placing the order, the customer has agreed to pay the prices quoted at the time of purchase.
- If an item undergoes a price increase, we reserved the right to cancel your order or give you the option to pay the difference.
- The final price will be verified via your order confirmation, which will be sent via email or given over the phone.
- All of our advertised prices are already inclusive of GST. We do not sell ex-tax prices to any individuals or businesses.
- We are registered to collect GST on behalf of ATO, our ABN # is 48683543462, and GST components (10% Goods and Services Tax) are shown in our invoices.
- You are not required to give your ABN number for purchasing products from us.
- We cannot sell duty free to anyone including overseas travellers. However for overseas travellers, they are able to purchase from us and claim back the GST from the customs department before you leave as long as you provide the invoice/receipt.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
- Manufacturer’s images and links used on our websites are reserved copyrights and trademarks of their respective owners.
- All original images as well as links are used to allow a more up-to-date and accurate information being passed on to the visitor of this website.
- We do not own or publish the contents of the information within the links. We are only the reseller of the products.
SHIPPING AND INSURANCE
- We reserve the right not to deliver to addresses not listed in the White Pages.
- Shipping to postcodes outside metro areas may be subject to additional freight fees. Arrow has the right to decline orders where the cost of freight exceeds normal rates.
- All prices listed for each product do not including any shipping charges or insurance.
- Insurance charges are optional and to be paid by customer at their request. Contact our dispatched department for a quote of insurance.
- We reserved the right not to deliver to PO BOX.
- Arrow Computers currently DO NOT and have any plans to ship overseas at this time.
- Shipping address must have a complete contact detail that can be verified by phone call (as listed on White pages).
- We do not ship orders to a third party, unless Arrow Computers can verify all address and contact details.
- Delivery to work address or non-residential address must be accompanied with the full verifiable details such as company name, address, contact name and phone number.
- Customer is responsible to be available for delivery and to sign and accept the goods, redelivery attempts will be charged to customer if delivery address is unattended.
- Shipping and insurance charges are non-refundable.
- Customers is solely responsible for ensure that accurate shipping information is provided when making an order for delivery. Please contact us ASAP if you find that the provided shipping information is incorrect or requires a change. Changing shipping information on the website does not update existing orders as they have already been processed.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges, for redeliveries, refused shipments/incorrect delivery details and these are added to the invoice total.
- Customers can track their order using our website, and you can follow up the delivery status with courier (only available for courier with tracking services). Alternatively, call to check with our dispatch department.
- Dimensions/oversize weights are applied to freight charges when applicable.
- All claims for damage/pilferage must be filed with delivering carrier. Arrow Computers will not file this for you. If goods received seems to have damaged packaging DO NOT open any original packaging or use the item as it will be deemed to be acceptance of goods and will not be accepted for returns. All original boxes and packing material must be returned to us for proof of evidence. All claims for shortages/miss-shipments/miss-billings must be made within 24 hours of receipt of goods. Arrow Computers WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR GOODS LOST OR ARRIVED DAMAGED if customers use their own couriers. Split Shipments incur individual shipping charges.
- Our business bank account is held with Bankwest.Bank detail:Account name: Gemwise Nominees Pty LtdBSB: 306-109Account no: 4812011
- We may require an advanced payment (or a minimum 10% deposit) prior to any special order (ORDER ONLY) items or large orders. Balance of payment must be paid on pickup or once goods are ready for delivery.
- For interstate customers only, large orders or special custom built-systems valued over $1,000 will require to be fully pre-paid before any system can be built or deliveries can be made.
- Please beware that if you are doing direct deposit payment using an internet banking system from a different bank other than Bankwest it may take up to 48 hours to show up in our account. We do not ship out the order until payment is finalised.
- Payment by any type of cheque is subject to banking clearance period of 3-5 working days, we do not process or ship out goods until all payments have been received first. Please make cheque payable to Arrow Computers.
- If paying by credit card, the customer must provide accurate details as we require and allow Arrow Computers to be able to verify their details with their financial institutions.
- Arrow Computers may refuse to accept a credit card payment if it deems to have insufficient verifiable information.
- When paying by credit card, customer must be contactable on land line at the listed delivery address, no mobile phone or unlisted number will be accepted as a contact number.
- Customer will be required to fax/photocopy the credit card detail & their driver licence & signed Authorisation Form when placing an order with credit card details that is not verifiable.
- For pickups card holder must pick up goods themselves.
- Cardholder will need to bring in credit card plus ID (DL Preferred)
PRIVACY STATEMENT & POLICY
- Arrow Computers is highly committed in complying with the Australian and international privacy laws and to protect our customers privacy.
- Arrow Computers collects details from its customer for the sole purpose of processing the customers’ order more efficiently and to allow customers to experience the online ordering.
- Arrow Computers does not store or have access to customer’s credit card details. The online payment is fully automated with no human interaction.
- Arrow Computers DO NOT disclose, sell or trade any collected information of its customers to any third parties other than those used to verify the order, such as bank or the financial issuer of credit card.
- Arrow Computers DO NOT use customer details or email addresses for sending unsolicited emails.
- Arrow Computers will provide the customer details to the appropriate authorities if the information we received is deemed to be false, misleading or fraudulent.
- All fraudulent transaction will be pursued and offenders prosecuted to the fullest extent of the LAW.