BT-100U USB to RJ11/RJ12 Trigger for Cash Drawer
- BT-100U - The cash drawer trigger is designed to provide a USB interface to the cash drawer. This allows the cash drawer, which is previously connected to the point of sale printer or cash registers, to be directly connected to a USB port on the computer
- USB Trigger - This means that through the USB trigger, the cash drawer can be directly connected to the computer when this printer is not used in the POS system.
- Virtual Serial - The BT-100U USB trigger module uses a virtual serial port driver, which makes it like standard RS232 software. This way, existing point-of-sale software can communicate with the USB cash drawer trigger as if it were connected to a serial port.
- Driver Software - A unique serial number is assigned to each USB trigger module and the driver software will assign the next available serial port to each device it recognizes (multiple triggers can be used on a computer).
- External Power - Cash drawer can be directly connected to computer with BT-100U Powered by USB bus, external power is not needed. Allows 'hot plug', plug and play connectivity, No need to set COM property