Cat 6a UTP Ethernet Cable Snagless 10m Blue
Beware cheaper 'CCA' network cables which do not meet Australian standards!All 8Ware network cables are constructed with a full copper core, unlike some of our competitors who use Copper Clad Aluminium (CCA) which is cheaper, but against Australian regulations and potentially dangerous.
These high-speed network cables are ideal for home or office networks. Used to connect computers, game consoles, TV and media players to your modem, routers, switches and other network devices.Suitable for networks running at 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps or 10Gbps.
Our 8Ware cables are constructed using more robust materials which ensure better protection, superior signal strength and are less susceptible to damage.
- High speed network cable for home or office networks. Used to connect computers, game consoles, TV and media players to your modem, routers, switches and other network devices.
- Suitable for networks running at 10Mbps, 100Mbps, 1000Mbps or 10Gbps.
- Cable Jacket Type: PVC
- Cable Shield Type: No Shield
- Bandwidth: 500MHz
- Speed: 10Gbps
- Cable Type: Cat6a UTP Cable, No Shield
- Fire Rating: PVC(VW-1)
- Number of Conductors: 7/0.16mm
- Wire Gauge: 26AWG
- Cable Rating: CAT6a - 10Gbit/s
- Connector Type:
- Connector A: 1 - RJ-45 Male
- Connector B: 1 - RJ-45 Male
- Cable Length: 10m
- Colour: Blue