Simplecom CHN580 USB-C SuperSpeed 8-in-1 Multiport Hub Adapter
With the CHN580 8-in-1 USB-C Multiport Adapter, you can get the most out of your laptop through USB-C port. It turns a single USB-C port into 8 ports, including 3 USB-A port, 2 card slots for data transfer, HDMI Display expansion, Gigabit Ethernet, and PD charging.
If you need to connect with various devices to your laptop at same time, CHN580 is a comprehensive connectivity solution that helps you do more with the devices you already have to increase productivity and convenience.
The adapter comes in a durable aluminium alloy housing, making for a stylish addition to your desk, whilst its compact design makes it perfect for travelling.
- An all-in-one USB-C Multiport Adapter for reliable connections to your devices
- Single USB-C to extra USB-A, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, Card Reader and PD
- Up to 5Gbps data transfer rate on USB-A ports following USB 3.2 Gen 1 specification
- HDMI port supports up to 4K@30Hz resolution in Mirror or Extended mode*
- Network port with support for Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 Slot Card reader for SD and micro SD with SuperSpeed data transfer rate
- USB-C PD port for charging the laptop with up to 100W of power
- Durable & stylish aluminium alloy housing
- Lightweight, easy to carry along when travelling
- Built-in flexible 15CM Cable
- Plug & play, no driver software required
- USB Hub: 3x USB-A Female (2x SuperSpeed 5Gbps, 1x HighSpeed 480Mbps)
- HDMI Video Resolutions: Support up to 3840 x 2160p at 30 Hz (4K@30Hz)
- RJ45 Port: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Card Reader: SD and MicroSD (SuperSpeed 5Gbps)
- PD Charging: USB-C Female (for charging only), up to 100W
- Operation Temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Dimensions: 115 x 46 x 15 mm
- Cable Length: 15 cm (11.8 in.)
- Weight: 79 g
- Housing: Aluminium
- Available USB-C port on PC, Mac, Phone or Tablet with DisplayPort Alternate Mode support
- Operating system: Windows 7 or above, MacOS 10.7.1 or above, Android
- *Before purchasing, please confirm the USB-C port on your device supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode). Some USB-C ports only work for charging or data transfer, no video output function.
- The USB-C Female port is for PD Charging only, not for data transfer
- Please connect power delivery adapter when using high powered devices
- Don't recommend for charging iPad, tablet or other high power USB devices
- Nintendo Switch is supported for HDMI output