Simplecom DA311 USB 3.1 Type C to HDMI Cable 2M 4K@30Hz
This USB C to HDMI cable can directly steam Ultra HD videos to your 4K monitors or HDTV, Projectors from USB-C laptop or Smartphones. It’s great for conferences, presentation, watching video, and more, that you can enjoy on a large display. Suitable for smartphone or laptop with USB-C port and DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode), e.g. MacBook, iMac, Chromebook Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei Mate, and more.
- Allows you to directly connect a USB-C device to any HDMI display
- Plug-and-play, no adapter or software required
- Designed in accordance with HDMI 1.4 standards
- Support mirror or extend mode for laptop with USB-C port
- Support maximum resolution up to 4K@30Hz, also compatible with 1080p/720p/480p/360p
- Compatible with smartphone or laptop with DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode)*, e.g. MacBook, iMac, Chromebook Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei Mate, and more
- Input: USB-C 3.1
- Output: HDMI 1.4
- HDCP Support: No
- HDMI output resolution: up to 4K(3840 x 2160P)@30Hz
- Cable Length: 2.0m
- *Before purchasing, please confirm the USB-C port on your device supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode). Some USB-C ports only work for charging or data transfer, no video output function.
- The resolution and refresh rate are also determined by the performance of your devices.
- For display 4K content, please ensure that both input and output devices can support 4K resolution