Simplecom DA321 USB-C Type C to HDMI Cable 1.8M (6ft) 4K@30Hz
This USB-C to HDMI cable can directly steam HD videos to your monitors, TV and Projectors from USB-C laptop or Smartphones. It’s great for conferences, presentation, watching video, and more, that you can enjoy on a large display. Made of high-quality pvc and aluminium connector, this USB-C to HDMI adapter features better heat dissipation safer for long-time usage.
Suitable for smartphone or laptop with USB-C port and DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode), e.g. MacBook, iMac, Chromebook Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei Mate, and more.
- High-quality aluminium connector, features better heat dissipation for long-time usage
- Allows you to directly connect a USB-C device to HDMI display
- Plug-and-play, no adapter or software required
- Designed in accordance with HDMI 1.4 standards
- Support mirror or extend mode for laptop with USB-C port
- Support maximum resolution up to 4K@30Hz, also compatible with 1080p/720p/480p/360p
- Compatible with smartphone or laptop with DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode)*, e.g. MacBook, iMac, Chromebook Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei Mate, and more
- Input: USB-C (USB Type C)
- Output: HDMI
- HDMI output resolution: up to 4K(3840 x 2160P)@30Hz
- Cable Length: 1.8M (6ft)
- *Before purchasing, please confirm the USB-C port on your device supports DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode). Some USB-C ports only work for charging or data transfer, no video output function.
- The resolution and refresh rate are also determined by the performance of your devices.
- For display 4K content, please ensure that both input and output devices can support 4K resolution