Simplecom SE502 Aluminium M.2 (B Key ) NGFF SSD to USN3.0 Enclosure
A great way to catch your reader's attention is to tell a story. Everything you consider writing can be told as a story.
Great stories have personality. Consider telling a great story that provides personality. Writing a story with personality for potential clients will asist with making a relationship connection. This shows up in small quirks like word choices or phrases. Write from your point of view, not from someone else's experience.
Great stories are for everyone even when only written for just one person. If you try to write with a wide general audience in mind, your story will ring false and be bland. No one will be interested. Write for one person. If it’s genuine for the one, it’s genuine for the rest.
Simplecom SE502 M.2 SSD (B Key SATA) to USB 3.0 External Enclosure
The SE502 external M.2 to USB 3.0 enclosure turns your SATA protocol based M.2 Solid State Drive into a portable, super speed USB 3.0 USB drive.
This enclosure features a lightweight and portable design, which fits easily into your pocket or bag. With durable aluminium casing, it helps heat dissipation to ensure your drive won't be damaged or overheated while you're using.
With USB 3.0 (USB3.1 Gen 1) interface, it delivers data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. It ensures easy access to your files for data migration or data backups so that you can safeguard important data at all times.
- Designed for SATA protocol based M.2 (B Key or B+M Key) SSD*
- Convert a M.2 SSD to an USB external drive
- Premium aluminium exterior with small, portable design
- USB 3.0 (USB3.1 Gen 1) interface up to 5Gbps data transfer rate
- Support USAP for added data transfer performance
- Plug and play, no drivers required
- Compatible M.2 size: 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280
- Dimension: 112x46x8.8mm (LxWxH)
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.6 and above
- 1x SE502 M.2 SSD Enclosure
- 1x USB 3.0 Micro-B to A Cable
- 1x Screw driver
*NOT Designed for NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD, will not fit M Key Only SSD Module. Compatible with SATA protocol based M.2 (B Key Only or B+M key) SSD only.